Davco K10 Sovacryl is a premixed flexible acrylic waterproofing membrane that can be applied directly from the pail.
Davco K10 Sovacryl – 3 Layer System
Davco K10 Sovacryl 3 layer system forms a microporous membrane that waterproofs external surfaces from water seepage and protects it from deterioration due to carbonation, acid or chemical attack and other types of environment pollution.
- Waterproofing of external walls of old buildings, metal roofs, gutters and asbestos roofs.
- Waterproofing of old roof tiles.
- Easy to apply.
- High polymer paste form.
- Mould & fungus resistant.
- Bridge cracks and remains flexible.
- Resistant to ultra violet rays.
- Water-based and non-toxic.
- Available in various colours.