Double-G Acrylic Sealant is a high performance flexible sealant suitable for filling, sealing and patching of gaps or joins where slight expansions, contractions or vibrations occur. It is used in both interior and exterior such as filling skirting boards and walls, window or door frames and walls, ceramic wall tiles and wooden frames and places where movement can occur.
Acrylic Sealant exhibits an excellent adhesive to glass, tiles, ceramics, aluminium, wood, bricks, concretes and painted surfaces. Acrylic Sealant is paintable and is resistant to water and humidity.
Directions for use:
1. Ensure all surfaces is clean, dry and grease-free.
2. Remove all grit, oil grease, detergents, flaking paints, any loose materials and old sealant.
3. Cut off tip of nozzle and catridge. Screw on nozzle to catridge.
4. Fit into chaulking gun, apply on surface in steady flow.
5. If required, smooth and shape sealant with spatula dipped in wter or with a wet finger.
6. Remove excess uncured sealant with water soaked cloth or sponge. Fully cured excess sealant can be removing by trimming with a sharp knife.
7. Leave dry for 60 minutes and then paint if required.
8. Content fully cures in 48 hours.
To obtain a smooth and neat finish, apply masking tape and remove before sealant cures.