Winshield is a transparent wood varnish in clear or color. It hs excellent abrasion resistance and protects against fungus. It is suitable for exterior surfaces.
– Ensure surface is sanded and clean of grease, wax, etc. For previously painted surfaces, remove any existing undesired paint films with sandpaper.
– If thinning is required, white spirit may be added.
– Apply 2-3 coats of Winshield depending on the substrate.
– Allow at least 4 hours drying between coats.
– If matt finish is preferred, apply a coat of Winshield Matt.
708 New Teak
Also available in Clear coat (Gloss / Matt)