Polyurethane Varnish 60 is a transparent one-pack varnish, which is ideal for all types of new or previously painted interior wood, concrete and stone surfaces. It is a tough and durable finish typically used for floors, doors, furniture, paneling, partitions, etc. It is available in gloss and matt finish to protect and beautify the substrate.
Direction for Use:
– Ensure that surfaces are clean, smooth, dry and free from grease and wax.
– For previously painted surfaces, remove all unstable paint film with liquid detergent solution or stripped down with Brightex Paint Remover, then rinse with clean water. Smoothen with sand paper and dust off.
– Supply redy for use. If thinning is required, White spirit may be added.
– Stir well before and during use. Apply 2 – 3 coats of Polyurethane Varnish 60 depending on the substrate. Allow at least 8 hours of drying between coast.
– Spreading rate approx. 12 – 16 square metres per litre, varies with surfaces.